- Canon lenses- Resolution Versus Aperture
- Noise Reduction – Canon EOS R
- Color Gamut – Epson Ultrachrome K3 vs HD Inks
- Noise Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Exposure Recovery – How much is possible?
- Dynamic Range Test – Canon 5D Mk IV
- Neutral Density Filter Test
- Eclipse 2017- Easley-Greenville, SC
- Canon Lens Extender Tests – Upgrade from Version I to Version III?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III versus Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Tag Archives: Image Quality
I recently purchased an Epson SureColor P800 desktop printer. Since it features the new 8-color Ultrachrome HD inks that are claimed to have a wider color gamut [the entire range of colors that can be produced by a given device] and … Continue reading
I have been using my Canon lens extender 1.4X and 2X for many years. Recently I read some articles that indicated that the version III models were superior to version II. So, naturally I thought that version I extenders must … Continue reading